Ages 2.5 to 4
As a class we explore climbing through play. This is a great way to introduce tots to climbing as they learn through structured play activities the motions of using their hands and feet to make their way up the wall. Parents or caretakers are encouraged to hang out with their little’s during class to support and cheer them on. Come and play with us!
All tots must be at least 2.5 years old, solid on their feet, and able to follow basic directions. We really encourage they participate and engage in the full 45 minute class.
Have Questions? Email Katie at email@example.com
Monday 2:30-3:15pm FULL
Tuesdays 9-9:45am FULL
Tuesday 11:15-12pm FULL
Our classes are full. Please fill out the form below to be placed on the wait list.
$50 per every 5 classes
- Family discount: $40 per each additional child per every 5 classes
- Each Climbing Tots class will be kept to a maximum of 5 children
- 5 classes work just like a punch card! If you miss a week you won’t lose what you paid for
- We are happy to offer a trial class to interested students for $10. After that we ask for a commitment to at least that semester.
- Children must be walking solid to be part of the climbing tots class.
- Though this class is mainly play based there is some structure and safety rules that must be adhered to for children to participate
- Classes run till summer 2018 then a new schedule will be announced