Ages 2.5 to 4
As a class we explore climbing through play. This is a great way to introduce tots to climbing as they learn through structured play activities the motions of using their hands and feet to make their way up the wall. Parents or caretakers are encouraged to hang out with their little’s during class to support and cheer them on. Come and play with us!
All tots must be at least 2.5 years old, solid on their feet, and able to follow basic directions. We also encourage they participate and engage in the full 45 minute class.
Have Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer 2018 (May 29-August 14th)
Tuesdays 10-10:45am FULL
Tuesdays 11-11:45am FULL
All classes are full for summer 2018. Please fill out the form below to be added to our fall waitlist. We will be in touch late July with the openings.
$50 per every 5 classes
- Family discount: $40 per each additional child per every 5 classes
- Each Climbing Tots class will be kept to a maximum of 5 children
- 5 classes work just like a punch card! If you miss a week you won’t lose what you paid for
- We are happy to offer a trial class to interested students for $10. After that we ask for a commitment to at least that semester.
- Children must be walking solid to be part of the climbing tots class.
- Though this class is mainly play based there is some structure and safety rules that must be adhered to for children to participate