Click the "Reserve Now" Button to Reserve a 1 hour time slot
Reservations are required for everyone & are for 1 specific climbing room.
Please only sign up for sessions you intend to climb.
- Reservations are free for members
- No Limit on number of reservations
- Please only sign up for slots you intend to climb
- Guest passes can still be used, please just add 1 to your reservation.
- When entering the gym at your reservation time, sign in at the front desk as usual.
- You still need to reserve a spot to enter the gym after hours.
- You can sign up for the evening or the morning session and are free to come anytime in your reserved slot.
- There are 30 slots from 9pm-12am (evening) & 30 slots from 12am-10am (morning).
- 24/7 reservations are for the whole building.
- No more than 10 climbers per room.
- It will be up to the 24/7 member to self-regulate and make sure there are no more than 10 people in each room.
- If we have problems with 24/7 members not wearing masks or spreading out to different rooms, then we will have to cancel the 24/7 program.
- Sign in & out as usual upon arrival to the gym.
Punch Pass Holders
- Make a reservation as usual and we will handle the punches when you arrive at the gym.
- Punches are worth 2 climbing sessions
- Each session is for a specific room for 1 hour.
- Punches can be split for 2 people or for 2 different sessions.
- Sessions are $7 an hour.
- Normal day pass sales are suspended.
If you cannot make you reservation call us up to 15 minutes before to cancel.
How to make a Reservation
Click “Reserve now” Button
Choose the room you would like to climb in during your reservation.
Choose the sate and time slot you would like.
Choose the date, time slot, and number of participates.
Enter your information and answer the questions (you can create a profile for faster re-booking.)
Click “Complete Booking”