Whether you are looking to host a school, church, corporate, or just get some friends together here is some general information to help get you started planning your Pure Bouldering group event. We would love to help you plan your event in anyway possible so please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions!
What You Need to Know:
General Group Rate:
- 10+ climbers: $10 per person
- 25+ climbers: $8 per person
- Shoe rentals: additional $2, please note we only have two pairs in each size
What is included:
- 2 hour use of the entire climbing gym including our main bouldering area, basement, and outside Ninja Warrior Course (weather dependent)
- One standard table and up to 8 folding chairs if needed
- Bouldering overview and safety talk
What you can bring:
- Food, treats, non-alcoholic beverages
- Anything else you might need for a successful event
- Large groups can only be scheduled during our slow times which is most mornings and afternoons. Please call to confirm that the time/day you are wanting is available and does not interfere with any of our classes or other events.
- We are happy to schedule and staff your group before our open hours for a flat rate of $200 plus the price per climber
- A non-refundable $50 deposit is required upon scheduling. Payment can be taken over the phone. Deposit goes toward final payment.
- To receive the group rate you must pre-schedule with us. If you show up without calling ahead normal day pass rates will apply.